Monday 13 February 2012

Cherry Blossom Wedding

I don't know what it is about cherry blossom, but I have a bit of a weakness for it.  I love the pink, the delicate flowers, and I love the taste of cherries, which I suppose also contributes to the general feeling of loveliness I get when I think of cherry blossom.  So on my travels around t'internet, i've been saving images of these gorgeous flowers when applied to all things bridal.

First on my list of "I LOVE" inspirations is this utterly stunning Cherry Blossom Cake by Intricate Icings


You absolutely simply MUST click on the link to their website (the photo links to the cake on their blog).  In case you have missed it, this is the link to their website:   http://www.intricateicings.com  I know they are an American company, and for my UK readers, you aren't going to be ordering a cake from them, but...they are awesome, and I really, really mean that.  Please, for me, click on the "Inspiration" tab.  I've never seen anything like it before, and i'm rather hugely in love with their designs.

I also love this cake by Complete Deelite - cherry blossom flowers, without the wooden stem, which is the bit that I can live without anyway - perfect!


But if you are planning on cupcakes, rather than the more traditional tiered wedding cake, you can't go wrong with these gorgeously cute cupcake wrappers from Cupcake Couture



I found it quite hard to find cherry blossom bouquets, but really love this from DK Designs:


The flowers are clay, so this would make such a gorgeous heirloom as well as looking beautiful on the day!

For Cherry Blossom thank you cards, these are from Wedding Paraphernalia.  The flowers are so delicate, with such a stunning colour to them.  They also sell cherry blossom paper fans, which would make beautifully themed favours for female guests.



For Cherry Blossom inspired hair accessories, we have a Cherry Blossom Side Tiara at Starstruck Designs.  She's not yet on the website, but keep a eye open for our newest range, coming soon...no name as yet, although Starstruck Boutique is a bit of a front runner!



And last but by no means least, are these utterly gorgeous shoes by Harriet Wilde:

I've never seen anything like them before, and must admit to having fallen head over heels (pun intended!) in love with them!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...